MIC MASH DROPS ANOTHER CHEF D'OEUVRE

Forget about your dictionary --- I will not mention that word again, no, not in this post. 


But all am trying to say is that the super-talented Mic Mash has dropped a new single titled 'Andisamala' and it's unbelivably awesome. It's unbelivably hot.

Premiered last Monday on Joy Nathu's Made On Monday ANDISAMALA features former E-Wallet contestant Siggy Kim who has been described by Mic Mash as "talented but hidden".

In a brief online interview with Uzimu Vibes, the Lilongwe based Christian hip hop artist who is also part of a duo called "The Beautiful Side Of Ugliness" said he will do all he can to ensure the song goes far, and that he really wants it to go far and big. 

Mic Mash: I really want
this song to go far and big

"The concept behind Andisamala was developed by Siggy Kim. She was like let's talk about how God cares for each and everyone of us and bang! I loved the concept", revealed Mic.

Asked about his plans for next year the Love The Sinner maker said "Well, 2019 is very unpredictable. I don't want to chill like the way I did this year. School has been on my neck and I concentrated little on music but then there are a number of projects coming your way. I signed Issabel M King and we work as a duo " The Beautiful Side Of Ugliness" so we are working on an EP and I am also working on a solo project that I haven't named yet."

Ă€ndisamala which will be available for download at Zonse.Live and malawi-music.com was recorded by Manifest while the beat was produced by SevenOmore at Urban Link Musical Village. And once everything is done, this chef d'oeuvre, forgive my manners, will also be available on rapzilla, irapchrist.com, SoundCloud and all other popular musical sites, this website can reveal. 
READ ALSO: