JAMES NEE DIES

Popular Worship leader at Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG Pretoria), James Nee, has died this morning after being involved in a car accident.

The Late James Nee

The artist was in the company of his two friends Beston Khamba and Brain Grant when a truck drove out of its way and knocked the car they were in. All three died on the spot.

The accident that claimed James' life

James Nee and his friends were coming back from Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Malawi crusade which was held last Saturday at Bingu National Stadium.

James on his wedding day 3 months ago

In his facebook post Prophet Shepherd Bushiri was full of eulogy for the departed young men. "You have touched hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude my sons. You worshipped God relentlessly. You travelled the globe with the aim of making Jesus known. You were a great part of ensuring that souls were won to Christ. Your dedication, commitment, submission and loyalty to God have left an example through which millions will follow," read part of the post.

Onesimus Muzik, a close friend and ministry partner of James Nee, couldn't hide his sadness in his post too. "I will forever love you my twin brother, my elderly... it's hard for me to post this, but this is the only way I can say my final goodbye to you. It's painful... so painful. Go well King... go ahead and sing with the angels. I will miss you so much," he wrote.

uZimu Vibes is deeply saddened by the passing on of this rare talent. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.