ARTIST OF THE WEEK: CHRIST CHOSEN

S1 E5 (November 25 -  December 2)

Christ Chosen

INTRODUCE YOURSELF . . .

My name is Wiseman Mwale aka Christ Chosen. Currently am residing in Fargo - Chilomoni, Blantyre. I was born and raised in Dedza. I am into Worship Songs.

WHO OR WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO BECOME AN ARTIST?

I am only inspired by my spirit to sing for God. You know as I have already said that I am into worship songs. Many are the times that when I begin to worship the Lord I get soaked up in His Presence that I fail to express some of the words that I feel about His presence. So I just find myself singing to Him, then afterwards, I write down the songs that originated from that worship time. So this is the main inspiration that has made me to be an artist: not just an artist but a worshiper that can deliver the message and prepare nations into worship.

WHATELSE DO YOU DO APART FROM MUSIC?

Well, apart from music I am a student. I am currently doing my Diploma in Information and Communication Technologies at Polytechnic. And I also love to read books, more especially Pastor Chris’ books. 

WHAT OTHER GENRES ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH?

Any style or genre that I can hear from God's presence I can sing and I can be into it.

SAVED OR NOT SAVED?

I am a born again Christian, having the life of God in me: the eternal life. And wow, I am Spirit filled.



WHAT'S YOUR MOST RECENT PROJECT?

My most recent project is a song called "You Reign".

WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING YOUR NEXT PROJECT AND WHAT WILL IT BE CALLED?

I am very much excited that very soon , probably this coming December, or early 2019, I will be releasing my first album titled "I Live" which has new seven songs and I am definitely adding those already released singles to it making it an album of nine songs.

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS?

In the next five years, I dream and see myself touching the whole world with the heart of worship and this kind of ministry given to me. The dead rising, broken hearts being mended. I see presidents of nations asking for my songs to be played over all media just because salvation, healings and restorations of the nations will be ministered from this heartfelt Spirit filled music to the glory of God.


DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS

I am Rich, Blessed, and Chosen by God.

ANYTHING ELSE?

There is a kind of life, opportunity, favor, and grace that can only be identified or revealed to a man when he desires to worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. Discover that life now, and happy shall be your days. Hallelujah!!!


Follow Christ Chosen on facebook @christchosen.


                                   *****


LIKE, FOLLOW and SHARE our facebook page for more.

People are also reading:
--UZIMU VIBES ARTIST OF THE MONTH AWARD (Voting closes Sunday, December 02, 2018)